A little late, but I definitely need to be held accountable for these goals. Like I said in my last post, I’m moving to New York, and since this came about so quickly, I have a lot of stuff to do this month! First, a look at my August Goals. August was a fun and eventful month with a lot to celebrate!
- Read 5 books: This was a fail. I read TWO books last month. The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon and The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson. They were both really good though, so that’s a plus.
NAIL this interview(I can’t say anything about this yet, but prayer warriors– please keep me in your prayers for this!): Soo, I guess I did this because I got the job! *praise hands* Celebrate Grandma’s birthday:We threw my grandma a surprise party! Celebrate Mommy’s Birthday: We had a dinner for my mom’s birthday (She requested a southern dinner of fried catfish and mac-n-cheese and it was DELICIOUS, fun, and just hours before I headed to the airport!) Celebrate boyfriend and my 7th year anniversary(I know, right?!): We had a chill weekend of our favorite foods, Friends and relaxing, BUT we plan to do something bigger in NY!
Now, my September Goals:
- Find an apartment/a place to stay in New York! At the time I’m writing this, I have my eye on an apartment, so keep your fingers crossed!
- Pre-Record Booktube Videos
- Have a Get-Together before I move
- Go to dinner with friends
- Pack/Give away clothes I don’t need
- Social Media Overhaul: Since this is a social media job, I want to get all of my platforms in tip-top shape!
- Watch some television!! A weird goal, but since this fellowship program is through a television company, I want to catch up on their programming! More to come:)
What are your goals for this month? Leave them in the comments!